Chances Are you’re Here because of one of these reasons:
- You want to get pain relief Fast (Like yesterday FAST).
- You have an ongoing issue that hasn’t resolved and you want to get on top of it for good.
- You’re concerned about a problem developing and want to nip it in the bud before it affects your ability to do the things you love to do.
No matter what the reason, you are our priority, and we are committed to helping you move better, feel better and stay that way.
Why Not Take Advantage Of Our New Patient Offer?
Only $49.00 - that's over 50% off your first visit!
The Assessment Includes
- A detailed subjective exam to assess any underlying causes of current injury (Valued at $110.00).
- Hands-on Treatment so that you can start feeling better TODAY! (Valued at $79.00).
- A personalized written plan that shows you exactly how you are going to achieve your individualized goals (Priceless).
- A Free app with videos of all your individualized exercises.
*All of this for only $49.00!Book Your New Patient Offer Now
- Please mention this offer at the time of booking.
- Valid for new patients only.
Special Offer for New Patients
Your Initial Assessment Includes
- A detailed examination to identify cause of problem.
- Treatment to provide you with pain relief.
- Personalized written plan to help you achieve your goal.
- FREE exercise app with videos.
CALL US TO BOOK: (905) 457-7475
What Others Are Saying About Us
"Action Physiotherapy is where the action on your problems get resolved. Amazing place for my physio knee ailments and Rob gave his total attention in ensuring I was doing the exercises to heal. Amazing how I have improved and will recommend them any day. Keep up the great work Rob. Ambiance is wonderful to calm your system."
"Great ambiance, great staff and most importantly, physiotherapists are amazing and working hard to get you back on track. I go to Rob and he is amazing at what he does. I definitely recommend Action Physiotherapy. Also, they use an App which helps you with workouts at home. Which helps with how to properly do the exercises. They created a timeline for me and to my surprise, I started to see the results as promised."
"Great staff, with friendly and effective service. Highly recommend!"
"Awesome place great people they really know their stuff - Had very bad lower back pain fixed it before I walked out of the place--working through a serious shoulder injury now and loving the results thanks guys."